If I must drop my courses due to a medical emergency or hospitalization, can I get a refund for tuition?

January 20, 2021

Please first consult with your instructors or academic advisor to see if there is any possibility to make up assignments or receive an incomplete (which gives students extra time to finish the course and receive a letter grade). Students who have extraordinary circumstances beyond their control, such as medical emergencies, can request a tuition appeal with the Dean of Students Office. To submit a request, first work with your academic advisor to drop your course. After you have dropped your courses, go to this webpage to complete a request. Please include supporting documentation with your request.