I know a member of the campus community who is being impacted directly by the coronavirus. Where should they go for support?

August 31, 2020

Students in need of support can contact the Dean of Students at dos@uwm.edu or 414-229-4632. Someone in that office can direct students to appropriate on- and off-campus resources. Students may also contact Norris Health Center for medical needs at 414-229-4716 or University Counseling at 414-229-4133.

Faculty, staff and members of their households may contact FEI Behavioral Health, which is the provider of UWM’s Employee Assistance Program. They can be reached at 866-274-4723, or online at www.feieap.com. Visit the UWM Employee Assistance Program website for more information.