UWM students with textbooks rented from eCampus can download a UPS return label and send back their materials free of charge. Please go to the eCampus website to start the return process.
- Sign in to your account
- Select “Manage My Rentals/Returns”
- Select “Return My Rentals for Free”
- Select the rentals you would like to return
- Print your free UPS return label
- Drop off at your closest UPS location by the due date
Send an email to the Books by eCampus customer service department with any questions or call 859-209-6958.
Follett, which operates the bookstores at the Waukesha and Washington County campuses, offers a similar process to return rented textbooks for free via FedEx. Find more information in this Follett guide.