Students can sell their textbooks online through eCampus, including those purchased elsewhere. Visit the eCampus site to get started:
- Enter the ISBNs for each book to receive a quote.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Choose how to receive payment for each book. Options include: PayPal, check, direct deposit or buyback credit, which can be applied to a future order through the online bookstore.
- Enter your address to generate a free UPS shipping label and complete the buyback order.
- Package the books carefully and ship them to the eCampus warehouse with the free UPS shipping label.
Payments will be made upon receipt. Send an email to the Books by eCampus customer service department with any questions or call 859-209-6958.
Follett, which operates the bookstores at the Waukesha and Washington County campuses, offers a similar process to sell textbooks. Find more information in this Follett guide.