Declaring a CES Major/Minor

Students wishing to declare the major can obtain the necessary information and materials from:

  • Conservation and Environmental Science Office
  • Lapham Hall, Room 364D

To declare your major or minor with the program and get all the information you need:

  1. Print an unofficial transcript. To do so:
    • Log in to PAWS
    • Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
    • Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
    • A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
  2. Talk with your advisor regarding a concentration in
    • Land Resources
    • Water Resources
    • Environmental Analysis
    • Biological Resources

When you need further advising, for example regarding an internship, major requirements, and career options, you should meet with your CES faculty adviser. Your faculty adviser will be listed on your declaration form.