The UWM Panther Response Team (PRT) facilitates opportunities for UW-Milwaukee students, faculty, and staff to train and serve with agencies and non-profit organizations that support individuals and communities as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters. Opportunities include:
- Helping to clean up a community after an emergency or disaster,
- Installing smoke detectors in homes after a neighborhood fire,
- Assessing the need for lifesaving equipment such as AED devices,
- Building and rehabilitating homes in urban and rural communities,
- Volunteering at a temporary shelter after a tornado or flood.
How to Join
Contact program manager, Zack Garrity for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org