The UWM Panther Response Team (PRT) facilitates opportunities for UW-Milwaukee students, faculty, and staff to train and serve with agencies and non-profit organizations that support individuals and communities as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters. Opportunities include:
- Helping to clean up a community after an emergency or disaster,
- Installing smoke detectors in homes after a neighborhood fire,
- Assessing the need for lifesaving equipment such as AED devices,
- Building and rehabilitating homes in urban and rural communities,
- Volunteering at a temporary shelter after a tornado or flood.
How to Apply
We are currently recruiting PRT Members! To apply, please fill out the PRT Application, but note that additional materials may be required by our agency and organizational partners including background checks, waivers, and training.