H-1B Sponsorship Forms

The following internal forms are required to begin the process of sponsoring a Foreign National employee for H-1B status.

Completed forms and supporting documents should be submitted to CIE, attn: Brooke Thomas:

H-1B Request Form

Request to Sponsor Your Employee for H1B

LCA Authorization Form

Authorize CIE to Request a Labor Condition Application Certification from Department of Labor

Export Control Certification Form

Provide Information for Export Control Certification by UWM’s Compliance Officer

Prevailing Wage Determination Request Form

Request CIE to Pursue a Prevailing Wage Determination from Department of Labor

H-1B for Employee Form

Provide Key Information and Supporting Documents for H-1B Sponsored Employee