A Summer Leadership Program for High School Students, July 2019 dates tbd
Do you want to have an impact on your community and the world? Are you interested in social justice, human rights, and global change? Join your peers at GATE in becoming leaders in your community!
The agenda for 2019 will include:
- interactive simulations
- small group activities
- thought-provoking discussions with your peers, university students, and expert speakers
- development of global competencies to investigate the world, recognize diverse perspectives, communicate ideas, and take action
- college and career-ready skills
- community building and recreational activities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Registration Fees: $390 (Includes all instructional and recreational materials and expenses, Sandburg Residence Hall housing and meals)
- Registration will open late fall/early spring semester: To register, please download, complete the Registration Application, and return to Dina Wolf via e-mail, email@example.com, or U.S. Mail, Attn: Dina Wolf, Institute of World Affairs, UW-Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53211.
- Registration Deadline: tbd
- A limited number of need-based scholarships are available. These scholarships are only available for the GATE program.
If you are interested in GATE or have questions, please contact Dina Wolf at (414) 229-3312 or the email above.