The Institute of World Affairs (IWA) believes K-12 teachers play a critical role in fostering a globally-engaged and connected society. We provide on-going programming and support to teachers to increase global education in the classroom and beyond, including:
- Professional Development workshops and events
- Curricular resources and support on global topics
- Opportunities to meet global experts and practitioners
- Youth workshops and programs to complement classroom teaching
- A service-learning initiative that connects the world to students’ daily lives
- An educator e-mail list featuring up-coming events and opportunities
To learn more or to receive e-mail updates on educator and youth programs, please contact Nicole Palasz at email@example.com.