The Wisconsin Study Abroad Grant provides funding for qualifying UWM undergraduate students to help defray the cost of study abroad. The process of awarding students is coordinated by the Center for International Education (CIE) and the Department of Financial Aid, Student Employment, and Military Education Benefits.
CIE and Financial Aid are proud to announce that this year:
- 93 students were eligible for a grant of $800-900 for their Summer 2017 study abroad programs
- 14 students were eligible for a grant of $1000 for their Fall 2017 study abroad programs
- 4 students were eligible for a grant of $2000 for their Academic Year 2017-2018 study abroad programs
Need more information? Interested in applying? Click here!
To qualify for a Wisconsin study abroad grant you must:
- be a Wisconsin resident;
- be classified as an undergraduate student;
- be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (this must be your first bachelor’s degree); and
- be participating in a UWM-sponsored study abroad program.