What kind of experience do I need to work in the classrooms?

The UWM Children’s Learning Center is a state licensed and nationally accredited child care center. To meet both licensing and accreditation standards, training courses are required of all child care staff. Entry-level training course requirements include both credit-based and noncredit courses. Staff must meet, or have a plan to meet, the accreditation training requirement of completion of 12 credits in early childhood education or child development.