Looking for services or assistance for yourself or a loved one? Here we’ve compiled a list of local, state-wide, and nationally available resources.
- Milwaukee County Department on Aging
- Senior Centers in Milwaukee County
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources (GWAAR)
- Alzheimers Association of Southeastern Wisconsin
SOCIAL & SUPPORT GROUPS:
- Memory Cafes are monthly social gatherings for people with mild cognitive impairments.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Senior Nutrition Program offers senior dining sites and a Meals on Wheels program. Call the Milwaukee Senior Dining Office: 414-298-6995.
LEGAL & FINANCIAL:
- SeniorLAW offers free legal services to residents over 60
- Energy Assistance is available to eligible applicants. Call to apply: 414-270-4653.
- Senior Driving Resource Have your loved one take this online self-assessment to determine if they’re still safe on the road. Call 262-210-3707 for more.