Students, are you seeking part-time employment, or internships?
If so, make plans to meet with over 20 employers at the Part-Time Student Job Fair. Employers will be seeking students who are interested in the following Part-time or Internship opportunities:
Business, Retail, Accounting, Healthcare, Restaurant, Engineer, Economics, Certified Nursing Assistants and additional opportunities for all majors. This is a great opportunity for students. Bring resumes if you can. Not Required.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
UWM Student Union Ballroom
This event is an excellent opportunity for employers to:
- Meet talented and goal-oriented UWM students in every discipline from freshmen to PhD as well as alumni
- Identify potential candidates for current and future recruiting needs
- Increase the organization’s visibility and branding
- Share career-related information with students to utilize in their career planning
- Connect with UWM faculty and staff
Contact Linda Walker, email@example.com
For more information: uwm.edu/careerplan/recruit-hire