Employers are welcome to reserve tables or interview rooms in the UWM Union. There is no fee to reserve tables or rooms. Please follow the steps and guidelines below to reserve a recruiting table.
- Post a Job on Handshake – Employers are required to have an approved posting prior to receiving clearance for a recruiting table.
- Contact Olivia Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a day and time frame to table.
- Recruiting tables are ONLY for job recruitment and other employment opportunities
- Solicitation of services and giveaways of alcohol, drugs, or illegal activities are strictly prohibited
- Employers may bring company promotional items or small food items. All food items must come in original packaging and be individually wrapped.
The UWM career service offices provide year-round coordination of on-campus interviews to employers. Please contact the office which best fits your current hiring needs based on the major you wish to interview.
Career Planning & Resource Center
Lubar School of Business Career Services
414-229-5445 / email@example.com
College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Career Services
414-229-3208 / firstname.lastname@example.org