The Career Planning and Resource Centers hosts several career and job fairs each year that provide you with the opportunity to recruit talented and career-ready UWM students and alumni for part-time, full-time, and internship positions. Our career and job fairs will support you in your recruiting efforts and increase your organization’s visibility on-campus.
2021 Virtual Career and Internship Fairs:
Wednesday, February 24th 2021 | 11am – 2pm | Virtual Platform: Handshake
UW-Milwaukee’s Diversity Career Fair offers employers an opportunity to recruit students and alumni across backgrounds and identities with valuable experiences gained through study abroad, student organizations, leadership programs and service learning. Do not miss this opportunity to connect with these individuals as they showcase their dynamic skill sets and how they can contribute to your organization!
How to Register
Register for this fair here!
- Early Bird: $200.00. Registration deadline is Wednesday, December 23, 2020 or if capacity is reached before the deadline date. Employers registering with this rate must register AND pay by deadline.
- Regular: $250.00. Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 17, 2021 by 5pm or if capacity is reached before the deadline date.
All Fees Include
Individual sessions with students, 3 group sessions with up to 50 students per session, technology support and management, and complete access and usage of the Handshake virtual fair platform host.
All fees must be paid before or on the day of the fair, February 24, 2021. Payment received prior to the fair guarantees the opportunity to schedule individual sessions with students.
- Cancellations received before 5:00 pm on 02/10/2021 will receive a refund.
- Cancellations received after 5:00 pm on 02/10/2021 will NOT receive a refund.
- ALL cancellations must to be submitted via email to Olivia Cross, email@example.com.
- Employers that do not participate on the day of the event (no show) will NOT receive a Refund.
For Questions and Additional Information
Olivia R. Cross
Employer Relations Specialist
UW-Milwaukee, Career Planning and Resource Center (CPaRC)
Additional Career Fair Information:
All fairs for Fall 2020 will be virtual. Add-ons are not applicable for virtual fairs.
Information on add-ons for in-person fairs are below.
- Priority placement of table/display at career fair ($100)
- Extra recruiter attendance ($50 which includes 2 representatives, lunch, and one parking pass)
- Electrical outlet access ($10)
- Flat screen TV for PC Hook-up ($250)
- Enter the garage from E. Kenwood Blvd
- The entry to the driveway has two lanes, use the left lane only. NOTE: Ignore the FULL sign if lot is full, a space has been reserved for you
- Stop at the Pass Card reader
- Swipe the striped portion of the Pass Card completely through the card reader slot with the stripe facing the red arrows
- Be sure to swipe the entire card without stopping
- When the gate arm rises, enter and park in any available space on either level
- Upon exiting, repeat step 4. If card is designated as ‘Entrance Only’ then remit your Pass Card to the cashier and pay the determined amount.
- The Pass Card is valid only on the date noted on the card and WILL NOT work on any other date.
Career Planning & Resource Center