Lubar 25 is an annual program that recognizes 25 undergraduate students in the Lubar School of Business who stand out for their accomplishments in academics, entrepreneurship, leadership, or campus/community service.
Honorees will be recognized at a reception on May 5, 2020, and will be profiled on the Lubar School’s website, social media, and a printed event booklet.
Applications are evaluated by a selection committee made up of corporate representatives from Lubar 25 sponsor companies. Honorees will also have the opportunity to network with sponsors at the May 5 event.
At the time of application, students must:
- Be an undergraduate business student advanced to a major in the Lubar School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Have junior or senior standing
- Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Have demonstrated success in at least two of the following areas while in college:
- Campus and/or Community Service
- Be no older than 25 years of age on May 15 of the award year
- Have not been recognized by the Lubar 25 program in a previous year