Lubar Executive Education open enrollment programs are designed for the mid- to senior-level manager looking to develop or enhance key competencies on a variety of topics.
Improving Culture Through Coaching
– Learn how communication & coaching strengthen your leadership skills.
Strengthening Your Resilience
– Develop the ability to more effectively deal with adversity and challenges.
Collaborative Problem Solving & Decision Making
– Foster an environment for sharing ideas & identify the role of leadership.
– Review & practice techniques to generate, select, filter, and refine ideas.
Optimize Your Management Meetings
– Attain simple tools to keep your meetings focused.
Making Profitable Decisions
– Simulate running a business in ERP from production to profit.
Transitioning from Managing to Leading
– Utilize your team & resources to strategically plan ahead.
– Test your business acumen and your ability to implement strategy as you “run” your own business.
- Oct11October 11, 2023, 8:30am - 10:00am
- Nov14November 14, 2023, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Nov28November 28, 2023, 8:30am - 10:00am