- This event has passed.
Coaching For Team Development and Cooperation
Friday, August 31, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tim Hagen, President, Progress Coaching
Coaching great teamwork requires careful thought and execution specific to the expectations of what teammates want from one another and need from one another. This half-day interactive coaching workshop will teach specific coaching strategies you can implement to help your team raise its impact within your organization. You will learn:
- How to develop your team expectations through a specific coaching strategy to get every team member on the same page.
- How to hold your teammates accountable to the team expectation.
- One simple coaching strategy that prompts your employees to drive their own change to become better teammates.
- How you, as a manager, can use three simple coaching strategies to reinforce and facilitate greater teamwork on a daily basis.
- One simple question that can deepen your teammate’s commitment and awareness of one another that accelerates teamwork.
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration is now closed. For more information please contact Nathan Bares.