- This event has passed.
Leaders Converse: Supply Chain
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Technology is disrupting the supply chain. Join in the conversation with a group of experts discussing what they are doing in their companies to prepare for tomorrow’s customer.
Moderated by: Dr. Anthony Ross, Rockwell Automation Endowed Chair in Supply Chain Management, Founding Director, Supply Chain Management Institute, Lubar School of Business
- John Goelz, Vice President of Global Supply Chain, MasterLock
- Jennifer Hansen, (EMBA, ’00) General Manager, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions New Berlin
- Daryl Hodnett, System Director of Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, Advocate Aurora Health
- Mark Janeczko, (EMBA, ’18) Logistics Manager, Kapco Metal Stamping
- Brian Pfannes, (EMBA, ’19)Director of Purchasing, Steel King Industries, Inc.
- Billie Torrentt, Chief Retail Officer, Goodwill of Southeastern Wisconsin
Light refreshments will be provided, and parking is available in the UWM Student Union Structure.
Registration is now closed. Please contact the EMBA Program Director, Adam Wickersham, 414-229-6045 for more information.