- This event has passed.
Progress Coaching Leadership Groups
December 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
*First of six group sessions held over 12 months*
Tim Hagen, President, Progress Coaching
This innovative approach to helping leaders learn the art of coaching will be a combination of group coaching, one on one coaching, team goal management, and employee development. Most group coaching initiatives simply have the members meeting and discussing; whereas, the Progress Coaching Leadership Group will help measure and develop each manager’s team along with assisting the manager in becoming a better leadership coach.
The program consists of several components, each designed to provide opportunities to learn the material, practice the skills, and receive feedback on the results.
The one year program includes:
- Completion of the 12 month Progress Coaching training course
- Attend bi-monthly group coaching sessions (8-12 members)
- Attend quarterly 1:1 coaching strategy sessions speaking to goals and opportunities
- Assessment of your team for “coach-ability” and “approach-ability”
- Engagement with you team on a quarterly basis for instruction on pertinent coaching topics
- Unlimited access to Progress Coaching “Coach the Coach” services
For more information please contact Nathan Bares.