Online – Sales Skills – Why Change? Why Stay?
February 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsored by Executive Education
For the longest time, the prevailing thinking about sales messaging was that there is one “best” approach to selling. As it turns out, it’s not the best product or solution that wins – it’s the best story. Storytelling is of paramount importance in sales, serving as a highly effective way of either helping your current clients see the value of your relationship, or getting new clients to overcome their inherent bias to want to maintain the status quo.
Developing the best story for each of your clients demands that you be situationally fluent – listening and responding in order to strategically guide the conversation that will help them make the specific decision they are facing at the time. In this workshop, you will learn how to craft the correct message to deliver based on where your client is in their decision journey.
In this highly interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn the art of how to develop a customer decision journey specific sales conversation
- Understand how to develop a sense of urgency to “upset” the natural instinct of a potential client to maintain the status quo
- Understand how to reinforce the client’s status quo instinct in order to retain or expand business with an existing client
- Develop a sales message with the benefit of coaching from the presenter and your peers in the workshop
Who Should Attend
Managers and sales professionals seeking to build relationships and sales by helping their clients navigate the decision journey.
David Wallace is a facilitating consultant for Corporate Visions, a global top 20 sales training organization. Applying his expertise and experience to the Corporate Visions brain science and the human decision-making process, David will guide you through the fundamentals of the Why Change? and Why Stay? conversation.
Required Attendance Dates
Thursday, February 4, 2021, 8:00am – 12:00pm
Friday, February 5, 2021, 8:00am – 12:00pm
* Register by Friday, January 15th for a $50.00 discount per person with the code GrowSales.