Online – Intrapreneurship
February 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsored by Executive Education
How do you successfully adopt entrepreneurial attitudes and strategies inside of a bureaucratic organization?
In the Intrapreneurship program, learn to break away from tired clichés of innovation and create a culture of intrapreneurship by finding transformation opportunities in the value chain, back office function, and the power of tradeoffs.
You will perform an inside-out assessment of your company’s intrapreneurial skill set, mindset, and infrastructure, and learn how to enhance those to build a more innovative organization. You’ll also flex your ideation and execution muscles on focused opportunities that you uncover during that process. Finally, you’ll learn how you can sustain your intrapreneurial momentum at an individual, team, and organizational level while building a culture of continuous improvement.
In this highly interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn fundamentals of innovation and the methods to convert theory to practice
- Identify the right stakeholders, not based on organizational charts or performance ratings, but dotted lines aligned by shared vision and complementary skills.
- Develop an intrapreneur’s mindset and create the right environment for intrapreneurship
- Generate a personal mandate and sense of ownership for continuous improvement efforts.
Who Should Attend
Professionals and teams who want to:
- Focus on creating enterprise value without competing with or cannibalizing your existing business units
- Identify the tradeoff opportunities that break the mold of what’s possible for your organization to work on
- Create new and innovative opportunities to realize value within their business.
Mathieu Guerville has focused his career on innovation, first as an intelligence professional researching R&D programs of Fortune 500 companies, then as an executive to transform UL, a 100+ year old company into a digital enterprise by turning $100 million of balance sheet cash into a new business unit created from six acquisitions and a corporate ventures fund. Now head of NA sales for a fintech startup, Mathieu is an alumnus of the 500 Startups accelerator, a mentor with the Alchemist accelerator and IE Venture Lab programs, and an investor in 50+ startups. Mathieu studied Economics and Entrepreneurship via a Bachelor of Science from Northwestern University and a MBA from IE Business School.
Required Attendance Dates
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 8:00am – 12:00pm
Friday, February 19, 2021, 8:00am – 12:00pm
Monday, February 22, 2021, 8:00am – 12:00pm