Leaders Converse: Gender Equity – The Business Case for Involving Men
Thursday, November 14, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us for a lively discussion featuring a panel of leaders who have had corporate experience with gender equity and the rise of male allies in the workplace.
- Krista Brookman – Vice President of Special Projects, Catalyst
- Dave Clark, Senior Associate Dean, College of Letters and Science & Special Assistant to the Provost, Academic Affairs, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Clarence Harris (EMBA, ’98) – International Banking Business Development Manager (Ret.) , U.S. Bank
- Honorable Mary Kuhnmuench – Milwaukee County Circuit Court Bench (Ret.)
- Karen Nelson (EMBA, ’17) – Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator, City of Appleton
- Emily Phillips – Financial Advisor and Managing Partner with the Drosner Phillips Ristau Group, Baird
- Steve Stall – Business Segment Leader of Inclusion, Rockwell Automation
Light refreshments will be provided, and parking is available in the UWM Student Union Structure.
For more information please contact the EMBA Program Director, Adam Wickersham, 414-229-6045.