Accelerated Master’s degrees make use of double counting of credits between undergraduate and graduate work to reduce the overall time required to complete both degrees, and to reduce costs to you.
By eliminating up to 18 credits from the combination of undergraduate and graduate degrees, you will be able to complete both degrees within five years (possibly sooner!)
Majors and degrees available as part of the Accelerated Master’s Degrees (AMD) program include:
Undergraduate Application Requirements
1. Apply online.
2. Submit transcripts from high school or any other former institutions.
3. Pay the application fee.
Students must be admitted to UW – Milwaukee and pursue an undergraduate degree from the Lubar School in order to be eligible for the Accelerated Master’s degree.
Current Lubar students will apply to the graduate school once they have completed the recommended course sequence.
Accelerated Master’s Degree (AMD) Application Requirements
1. Must be a Lubar School of Business student with 2.75 or higher GPA.
2. Apply to the Graduate School.
3. Submit a personal statement and unofficial UWM transcript.
4. Results from the GMAT or GRE are required (will be waived with a 3.0 Lubar
School of Business GPA).
5. Submit letters of recommendation (recommended not required).
6. Pay the application fee.
If a student has a cumulative GPA below a 3.0, it is recommended to talk with a Lubar School of Business Graduate Advisor. All applications are evaluated on a case by case basis; the requirements above do not guarantee admission into the master’s level programs in the Lubar School of Business.
For More Information
Undergraduate Student Services
Lubar Hall N297
MBA/MS Academic Advisor
Graduate Student Services
Lubar Hall N251