You can enhance your career trajectory through focused, in-depth study that combines theoretical knowledge with an applied approach. Become a business subject matter expert through the Lubar School’s Master of Science in Management program in one of the following business fields:
- MS in Management – Accounting (STEM)
- MS in Management – Finance Analysis (STEM)
- MS in Information Technology Management (STEM)
- MS in Management – Marketing (STEM)
- MS in Management – Professional Accounting (STEM)
- MBA-MS in ITM – a combined MBA and Information Technology Management degree (STEM)
We also offer Accelerated Master’s degrees to Lubar undergraduate students looking to combine both degrees in five years or less!
Collaborative degrees are also available in the following specialties:
- Master of Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Master of Public Administration
- MBA/DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
What’s the difference between an MBA and an MS in Management?
The MBA is a great degree for professionals who want to enhance their managerial skills. The MBA is a generalist degree, meaning that you gain knowledge across a broad spectrum of business functions, while also developing “soft” management skills such as leadership, team building, and negotiation.
The MS in Management is the optimal choice if you wish to do a “deep dive” into a specific business field, allowing you to contribute as a business subject matter expert who has a significant body of fundamental knowledge and an understanding of emerging issues.
For More Information
Graduate Student Services
Lubar Hall N251