Gain your ERP credentials from the Lubar School of Business – home to one of only six SAP University Competence Centers in the world.
The Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) will provide you with SAP-focused ERP expertise to successfully pursue or advance your career in this high-demand field and to become SAP TERP10 certified. The curriculum will provide you with the ability to:
- Understand ERP concepts
- Develop mobile ERP applications
- Conduct business cycles using an ERP simulation game
- Learn how to model, design, integrate, and implement business processes using ERP
- Demonstrate the ability to configure ERP processes and workflows in SAP
- Develop reporting and business intelligence solutions in SAP
Additional highlights include:
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA utilizing UWM’s SAP HANA appliance.
- SAP Mobile App development taught by UWM faculty who authored the leading SAP Press book on the topic.
- Knowledge about SAP in the cloud via UWM’s state-of-the-art IBM hardware that delivers hosting services in a cloud-like environment to over 150 SAP University Alliance Schools.
- Faculty with extensive SAP teaching experience at one of only six SAP University Competence Centers in the world.
- TERP10 certification preparation and exam costs are included in the curriculum. The exam is taken at your nearest center worldwide.
The Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning is designed for students who desire a sequence of graduate-level courses that focus specifically on the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) area. This five-course sequence prepares students for the SAP TERP10 certification exam as well. The market demand for professionals with skills in this area is quite high. You may also combine this with our Master of Science in Information Technology Management degree.
To be considered for admission, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 2.75 or better. This certificate may be completed alone or in combination with the Lubar School’s MS in Management-Information Technology Management degree program.
To apply, complete the online application. Please also send your official transcript (from highest degree earned) to the Graduate School, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, P.O. Box 340, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
Tuition is $2,550 per course, or a total of $12,750 to complete the certificate. (The credit plateau does not apply to this program.) Tuition includes access to all required software. Cost of textbooks is not included.
The ERP Certificate is subject to gainful employment regulations.
See: Gainful Employment Certificate Disclosure Information.
For More Information
Graduate Student Services
Lubar Hall N251
Required Courses (15 credits)
BUS ADM 811 Process and Work-Flow Management
BUS ADM 816 Business Intelligence Technologies & Solutions
BUS MGMT 732 Enterprise Resource Planning
BUS MGMT 733 Enterprise Simulation Game
BUS MGMT 734 Enterprise Resource Planning Certification