You want to recruit the “best and brightest” for your company, and we want to partner with you to make that happen. We invite you to connect with us and explore how you can identify quality candidates and build your corporate presence at the Lubar School.
On-campus recruitment for internships and full-time positions is one of the most effective ways to recruit Lubar students. Please contact Lubar Career Services for detailed instructions on accessing the PantherJOBS system and specifying the Lubar School of Business and business majors for your recruitment.
Companies can benefit from hiring highly-qualified business student interns who are able to contribute to significant work projects in their major field of focus. Please contact us or submit a Position Announcement Form and we will follow up with you.
Lubar School-wide and major-specific Career Fairs offer employers the opportunity to meet informally with students and to identify individuals for possible future employment.
Lubar Career Services maintains an active file of resumes from business students and alumni who are interested in internships or full-time positions. Resumes are forwarded to employers by matching the areas of interest for the candidates with the position requirements of the employer. Please submit position details through the Position Announcement Form.
Alumni Placement Service
Are you looking for candidates with an established resume? We offer an Alumni Placement Service to confidentially communicate opportunities with Lubar alumni who register with us.
Increase Visibility on Campus
Employers have a variety of ways to increase their presence on campus:
- Volunteer to guest speak for one of the Lubar Professional Organizations, or host them for a corporate visit.
- Participate in mock interviews offered through Career Services.
- Speak in our career preparation course or on other career panels.
- Schedule a corporate information session before conducting on-campus interviews.
- Sponsor a career-focused event.
- Connect your corporate colleagues with Lubar Executive Education and our applied research centers.
For More Information
Lubar Hall N203
3202 N. Maryland Ave.
(414) 229- 5132 fax