Advancement to Major Requirements:
- 56 credits (Junior Standing)
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (including transfer credits)
- 2.25 GPA in your business foundation coursework
- A grade of a “C” or better in ENG 102 (or placement test/transfer equivalent)
- A grade of a “C” or better in MATH 105 or MATH 108 (or placement test/transfer equivalent)
All requirements need to be completed prior to admission (not in progress). If you are in progress of your final Advancement to Major requirement(s), you will be advanced at the end of the term.
Advancement to Major Processing:
At the end of every semester PAWS is scheduled to check for all completed requirements. Please note this check happens once grades are due for professors, which may be AFTER all of your grades have posted. It will typically take a week or two after your final exams.
To check if you have been advanced to your major, please keep an eye on your PAWS account. On the right side of the screen, you will see a “milestone” box. Once that box indicates “Advanced to Major”, you have been advanced. Allowing you to enroll in 400 level BUS ADM Courses.