Englemann Hall, Room 220
2033 E. Hartford Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211
PO Box 966
Milwaukee, WI 53201
The UWM Procurement Office is partnering with all UW System institutions on the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Automation Project to transform purchasing and accounts payable processes by implementing a future state procure-to-pay solution. The project is being led by purchasing and accounts payable leaders from across the UW System. The project is also a collaborative effort with the Administrative Transformation Program (ATP).
The Purchasing Office procures goods and services for the University and provides guidance on procurement practices within the University in accordance with good business practices and State, UW System and Campus laws, rules and guidelines. The Purchasing Office protects University staff from personal risk by signing Procurement contracts in accordance with State statutes and University policy.
Our goals are to support the mission and core values of the University through the efficient and effective acquisition of goods and services; to provide outstanding customer service to our stakeholders with commodity, sourcing, and compliance expertise; and to employ open, transparent, and ethical procurement processes.
- For office supplies, lab supplies, and many other general needs, setup an Account or login directly to Shop@UW
- For laptop and desktop computers, visit the Tech Store
- Check to see if goods/services are on contract
- For general purchases under $5000 not available through Shop@UW, use your procurement card where appropriate.
- Complete a Requisition if Shop@UW or the procurement card cannot be used and/or the item(s) are over $5000.
- Contact a Purchasing Agent with any questions, concerns or feedback!
- Contracts for Purchasing’s review and signature – including but not limited to hotel or off-campus facility rental and Speaker/Entertainer contracts – should be submitted to email@example.com