Connecting Our World: Biometeorology 2021
The 2021 Virtual Congress will take place on 21 and 22 September 2021.
The Congress will prioritize students and new professionals, encourage new members, and focus on poster sessions.
Invited oral presentations will be available across time zones.
More information forthcoming.
Call for the Best Paper Tromp Award.
The award for an outstanding scientific paper in the field of Biometeorology will consist of € 1,000 plus the registration fee.
- There is no age constrain – the Tromp Foundation award for ISB is for an outstanding article published in a journal with high impact. The award is to highlight an exceptional contribution to biometeorology.
- The publication date should be after the last ICB. In this case, after September 7th, 2017.
- There is no demand for ISB membership.
- The jury will be formed by members of the Tromp Foundation that will notify the winner shortly before the Congress.
- Submission period is until the 15th of July.
- All submissions for the Tromp Award already made for the congress planned for last year in Brazil will remain in the awarding process and do not need to be resubmitted.
- The winner of the Tromp Award will get the chance to provide an oral presentation of their paper at ICB
- Papers should be submitted to email@example.com