Declare Your Minor

  1. Download and fill out a Declaration of Minor form.
  2. Select a Departmental Advisor in your area of interest and email them to set up an advising appointment. Attach the Declaration of Minor Form and an unofficial copy of your current transcript to the email requesting an advising appointment.