Workforce Recruitment Program
Are you interested in working in the federal government next summer or after you graduate? If so, the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) and the Career Planning & Resource Center (CPaRC) want you to know about this great opportunity!
The Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities (WRP) is:
- a recruitment and referral program that
- connects federal and select private-sector employers with highly motivated students and recent graduates with disabilities who want to
- demonstrate their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs
Eligible students must:
- have a disability
- be a United States citizen
- be currently enrolled in a degree program on a substantially full-time basis OR have graduated with a degree on or after April 1, 2019
Go to www.wrp.gov and click on the student registration button to get started!
Registration opens August 30th!
Registration closes October 11.
All application materials must be uploaded to the WRP site by October 13 by 11:59pm PST.
No late applications will be accepted.
Notetaking accommodations are available for qualified students with disabilities to ensure equal access to class information. If you would like to apply to be a notetaker for a student registered with ARC, visit the Notetaker page to begin the application process.