Robert Trotalli Scholarship
This scholarship is made possible through the generosity of Robert J. Trotalli, a UWM administrator for more than 30 years, including a position as director of the office now known as the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC). This scholarship will be awarded to up to two ARC students for the 2018-2019 academic year and may be used for tuition or other educational expenses. Scholarship funds may be renewable to recipients in good academic standing who continue to be enrolled at UWM in subsequent academic years. The recipient(s) will be strongly encouraged to attend a reception honoring scholarship donors and recipients to be held on campus during fall term, details will be provided to the recipient(s) once selected.
- Undergraduate in any degree program.
- Student with a disability defined here as a physical, learning, psychological or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities as determined by the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC).
- Student is registered with ARC.
- Student is in good academic standing.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Affordable Colleges Online: College Scholarships and Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- Learn How to Become – Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- NitroCollege.com – Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships.com – Disability Scholarships
- Springboard Foundation
- State of Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board
- UWM Financial Aid Scholarship Information
Revised: June 2018