Paid Notetakers: Employment Paperwork

Required Forms

Please note that compensation via payment is considered taxable income. Please print and complete all forms listed below.

Where to Submit Paperwork

All forms and supporting documents must be provided to the Accessibility Resource Center within 30 days of accepting a notetaking assignment.

UWM at Milwaukee
Mitchell Hall, Room 112

UWM at Washington County
Sara Thor (Solution Center)

UWM at Waukesha
Sara Thor (A122)

Bring identification documents (e.g. passport, state or student ID, social security card, birth certificate) with you when you submit the required forms. Documents must be original and current.