Please note that compensation via payment is considered taxable income. Please print and complete all forms listed below.
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Emergency Contact Information
- Employee Self-Identification Form
- Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4 Form): Federal tax laws set different guidelines for which W-4 form to complete according to where you live. For detailed information, guidelines, and links to forms, visit the UWM Human Resources page on W-4 and tax withholding, scroll down for details on which forms are required and how to access them.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 form)
Where to Submit Paperwork
All forms and supporting documents must be provided to the Accessibility Resource Center within 30 days of accepting a notetaking assignment.
UWM at Milwaukee
Mitchell Hall, Room 112
UWM at Washington County
Sara Thor (Solution Center)
UWM at Waukesha
Sara Thor (A122)
Bring identification documents (e.g. passport, state or student ID, social security card, birth certificate) with you when you submit the required forms. Documents must be original and current.