Rockwell Early Career Campaign
Are you graduating soon? The University Recruitment Team from Rockwell Corporation is offering two virtual Career Fairs to help you gain the experience and skill you need for your career path. Stop by for information on internships, Co-Ops, and Early Career Programs.
- Thursday, September 24th, Lubar School of Business Fall 2020 Virtual Career Fair >> REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- Friday, October 2nd, Fall 2020 Engineering & Computer Science Virtual Industry Expo. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Students with disabilities and student veterans are encouraged to consider Rockwell Automation when seeking job opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Software developers/engineers
- Manufacturing Ops and Supply Chain
- Application Engineers
- Commercial Engineers and other related fields
Apply Now: Become a NextGen Leader!
Students are matched one-on-one with mentors and will network and interview with Disability:IN Corporate Partners. NextGen Leaders experience an all-expense paid trip to the Disability:IN Annual Conference.
NextGen Leaders commit to:
- Meet virtually a minimum of twice a month for six months with a corporate mentor.
- Participate in monthly professional development webinars.
- Attend the Disability:IN 2021 Conference on July 12–15. NextGen Leaders are expected to actively participate in all conference events, whether in-person or virtual. If accepted, and the program is held in-person, travel expenses will be covered for NextGen Leaders.
LGBTQ+, Black, and veteran individuals are especially encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020. APPLY HERE!
SCHOLARSHIPS for ARC Students
Robert Trotalli Scholarship
2021-2022 ROBERT J. TROTALLI SCHOLARHIP
The UWM Foundation is pleased to encourage students in their academic endeavors through the Robert J. Trotalli Scholarship Fund. This scholarship is made possible through the generosity of Robert J. Trotalli, a UWM administrator for more than 30 years, including a position as director of the office now known as the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC).
This scholarship will be awarded to one or more ARC students and may be used for tuition or other educational expenses. Scholarship funds may be renewable to recipients in good academic standing who continue to be enrolled at UWM in subsequent academic years. The amount of the award varies, with a minimum award of $500. The recipient will be strongly encouraged to attend a reception honoring scholarship donors and recipients to be held on campus during the fall semester.
- Undergraduate in any degree program.
- Student with a disability, defined here as a physical, learning, psychological or sensory disability that substantially limits a major life function as determined by the UWM.
- Student is registered with ARC.
- Good academic standing.
To apply, you must access the UWM Panther Scholarship Portal and complete the 2021-2022 General Scholarship Application (available starting October 1, 2020) to be matched with this opportunity. The Panther Scholarship Portal contains most scholarship opportunities on campus so an applicant will be matched with any OPEN opportunities they may qualify for at that time. If a potential matched opportunity opens after they’ve submitted their General Application, they should receive a notification directly from the scholarship portal however we also suggest that student access the portal consistently throughout the scholarship season for 2021-2022 to review opportunities.
Submitting the General Application sooner than later is advised. The 2021-2022 Robert J. Trotalli Application will close March 1, 2021. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Scholarship Opportunities
- Affordable Colleges Online: College Scholarships and Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship, scholarships for Freshmen starting in Fall 2021 (more details and answers to FAQs HERE)
- Learn How to Become – Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- NitroCollege.com – Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships.com – Disability Scholarships
- Springboard Foundation
- State of Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board
- UWM Financial Aid Scholarship Information