- Start at Notetakers on ARC’s main website page.
- Click on the “Request Notetaking Assignment” button and log into ARConnect with your ePanther ID and password.
- Enter your course information
Typically, notetakers are students enrolled in the same class as the ARC student with whom they are share notes. Enter your semester schedule by searching for courses using the instructions below.
- Select the term (e.g. 2020 – Spring)
- Enter the course registration number (e.g. 24647)
- Click on the “Continue to Verify Your Classes” button
Select the appropriate class from the results of your search, verify your enrollment, choose a compensation preference and click on “submit.”
What happens next?
If you are selected for an assignment (i.e. matched with a student in your class who requires a notetaking accommodation), you will receive an email from ARC. Please confirm acceptance of the assignment by responding to ARC in one of two ways:
- Choose “I agree to take notes in this class” in the email.
- Or log in to ARConnect and choose “Confirm my assignment” under the Notetaker tab.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.