- AD/HD Disability Assessment Form (PDF)
- Learning Disability Assessment Guidelines (PDF)
- Psychiatric Disability Assessment Form (PDF)
- Chronic Health, Blind/Low Vision, Deaf & Hard of Hearing, Mobility and Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment Form (PDF)
- Temporary Impairments (PDF)
Policies and Procedures
- Appeal Procedure for ARC Accommodation Decisions
- Confidentiality and Disclosure Policy (PDF)
- UWM Nondiscrimination Policy (PDF)
- Authorization for Release of Confidential Information (PDF)
- Excellence Award Nomination Form
- Responsibilities of Students Using Interpreting /Captioning Services
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Student Service Request Form: ARC students can complete this form to request assistive technology, interpreting or real-time captioning for academic-related activities such as tutoring, study sessions, etc.
Campus Community Forms
- Payment Policy for Support Services
- Campus Community Service Request Form: Members of the campus community can submit this form to request sign language interpreters and/or real-time captioning accommodation services.
- Instructor Media Captioning Request Form: Please complete this form if you have students enrolled in your course who require captioned media.
Updated: August 2018