Disability Rights, Education, Activism, and Mentoring
Are you interested in meeting other UWM students with disabilities, chronic illnesses, and mental health conditions? DREAM at UWM is open to culturally Deaf students and students with any type of disability, chronic illness, or mental health condition and their allies. We gather regularly to exchange information, promote self-advocacy, provide encouragement and explore resources.
Let Your Voice be Heard
We want to hear from you! Join us for your opportunity to help improve the campus-wide experience for students with disabilities and increase the level of disability awareness on campus.
Advice for College Students from College Students
DREAM at UWM Guidelines
- We respect everyone’s privacy. What is said within DREAM stays within DREAM.
- We are active listeners and give everyone the opportunity to participate and share.
- We use positive language and treat each other with dignity and respect.
- Become an officially recognized UWM Student Organization
- Launch a private group chat for DREAM students to connect online