Metamajor / Undecided Advising

Students who are undecided on their major, exploring several academic areas, or students who are working to get into selective majors at UWM will receive academic advising from the Office of Central Advising’s Metamajor Academic Advisors. This advising team will assist you with the exploration of academic program options and guide you toward a declaration of major late in your freshman year or early in your sophomore year.

Once a student declares a major, they will transition to academic advising by the school/college of the major.

Metamajor Advisors

profile photoDan GeddesAcademic AdvisorOffice of Central Advising414-229-3770dageddes@uwm.eduMitchell Hall 177D
profile photoChanny RasavongAcademic AdvisorOffice of Central Advising(414) 229-3776channy@uwm.eduMitchell Hall 177C
profile photoAmanda SoikaAcademic AdvisorOffice of Central Advising(414) 229-3959alsoika@uwm.eduMitchell Hall 177A
profile photoSarah TerryAcademic AdvisorOffice of Central Advising414-229-2410tarah@uwm.eduMitchell Hall 177B