Date: Monday, July 23rd – Friday, July 27th
Description: Explore remote, sandy beaches by kayak in the Apostle Islands! This trip is an opportunity to experience an iconic sea kayaking destination on Lake Superior. You will learn all of the necessary skills and safety techniques necessary to enjoy your time on the water, and no experience is required! We will be camping each night underneath the stars at primitive campsites on Lake Superior. The trip price includes transportation, camping, food, equipment, training, and certified guides
Notes on Extended Trips:
- No prior experience is necessary! We invite students of any background to join!
- Price includes transportation, equipment, food, lodging, guiding, and more!
- The $150 security deposit, or $150 of the full price paid, is non-refundable.
- Registration opens on October 23rd for all students!
- Students must register at Outdoor Pursuits (131A Klotsche).
- Outdoor Pursuits hours of operation are 10AM-6PM, Mon-Fri.
- Questions? Call Outdoor Pursuits at 414-229-5513 or stop by 131A Klotsche!
- Website for more information is uwm.edu/urec/outdoor-pursuits
AJ Heil, Outdoor Pursuits Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) (414-229-7261)