What is Women on Weights (WOW)?
WOW is a program designed for beginners interested in strength training. No experience is necessary. This class is FREE for students!
What will You get out of it?
- Debunk myths
- Sculpt muscles
- Learn the benefits of strength training
- Get comfortable in the weight room
- Meet women with similar interests & goals!
When and Where:
Thursdays, 7-8pm beginning September 14th.
Meet in the hallway right outside the Klotsche Center weight room
- Each session is limited to 4 participants.
- May only register for one session to begin with to give many women the opportunity to join.
- Must register by the day before.
Classes are filling up fast! We encourage you to also check out our free Group Strength Class on Mondays @6:00pm or Wednesdays @5:15pm in RM 104.
Group Strength is a barbell class strengthens your entire body. The workout challenges all your major muscle groups using the best weight-room exercises like squats, press, lifts & curls. Exercises are choreographed to music, making lifting fun! Great music and a motivating instructor will inspire you to get the results you came for.