Please join us for the 5th annual Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon University Challenge on Sunday, October 2, 2016, as we compete against Marquette University and Concordia University.
We are currently seeking UWM students, faculty, staff, and alumni to join our team. The benefits include a UWM shirt to wear on race day, access to training plans, and advice from great teammates. Currently enrolled UWM students will also receive a discounted entry fee.
Faculty, staff, and alumni can register directly with the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon, just be sure to select the UWM team while registering. Currently enrolled students can request a registration link from Rachael Daniel (email@example.com) to receive the discounted entry fee.
If you have already registered and not selected to be a part of the UWM team, please email Rachael Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the team roster.
Resources & Downloads
- Optimal Marathon Fueling
- Proper Running Attire
- Predictors of Marathon Performance
- The Importance of Resistance Training
- Top 10 Nutrition Tips for Marathoners
- Biomechanics for Runners: From Footwear to Form
- Definitions of Running Terms
- April – June Training Program
- Two Mile Course
- Four Mile Course
- Six Mile Course
- Ten Mile Course
- Team Paws Estabrook Course – Option 1
- Team Paws Estabrook Course – Option 2
- 2016 Waiver