Interested in scheduling a group tour for your students?
Registration for summer Group Tours is currently open. Fall registration will begin on July 15.
To provide the best experience for you and your guests, please read the important information below:
- Group tours are offered Tuesday – Friday at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. The total visit time is approximately 2 hours: beginning with a 30-minute presentation followed by a hour-long campus tour. If your group decides to have lunch on campus, the total visit time will be approximately 3 hours.
- Group tours must be requested three (3) weeks in advance.
- Submission of the registration form does not guarantee your group a tour on the requested date(s). The tour date and time will not be reserved until a confirmation email has been sent by the Group Tour Coordinator. Please allow three (3) business days to hear if your request has been confirmed or denied.
- All groups are required to have a ration of one (1) chaperone to every fifteen (15) students.
- Group tours are not available during holidays or final exam periods.
- Group tour size can be no bigger than 60 students; once the final headcount has been confirmed, the number cannot increase. If a group is larger than 60 students, the group will be split between multiple tour times.
- Any group with less than eight (8) individuals should contact the Group Tour Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Groups wishing to purchase lunch should contact 20/20 Catering directly at (414)229-3733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are planning on arranging an additional tour with another department on campus on the same day, please inform the Group Tour Coordinator on your registration form.
- If any special requests or any accommodations for a disability are needed in order to participate in this program, the organizer should contact the Group Tours Coordinator at least one (1) week prior to the tour.
If you have any additional questions regarding our policies, please email the Group Tours Coordinator at email@example.com.
Group tours are available for educational programs, community-based organizations, and extra curricular groups working with high school students in 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade, these are not individual campus tours.