- Dock areas are reserved for delivery vehicles with truck plates while loading or unloading.
- Short-term errand parking (picking up mail or delivering something to an office) is provided at the 30—minute meters or in public parking lots only.
- Personal vehicles are not allowed in loading docks.
- Parking in service areas requires authorization from the Transportation Services office.
- Parking in a location not designated for parking is prohibited.
- Repair workers, contractors, service representatives and, members of the University community can purchase a K-permit at Transportation Services Portal
Note: Parking at the job site is not an acceptable excuse to park illegally.
If a motor vehicle of any type will be used in the conduct of a job or business at UWM, a vehicle left unattended for any length of time is considered parked. This applies even to vehicles that are unattended with their hazard lights on.