How To File a Complaint

Title IX Reporting

If you have a concern that your rights are being violated, believe you have a complaint that falls under Title IX or have witnessed or received information regarding prohibited conduct, please contact either UWM’s Title IX Coordinator or a Title IX Deputy to report the conduct.

Anonymous Reporting

Any individual may make an anonymous report concerning sex discrimination or sexual harassment. An individual may report the incident without disclosing his/her name, identifying the Respondent, or requesting any action. Depending on the level of information available about the incident or the individuals involved, however, UWM’s ability to respond to an anonymous report may be limited. All reports will go to the Title IX Coordinator.

If you are the victim of sexual violence, please understand your rights and the resources available to you.

If you need immediate emergency assistance, please contact the UWM Police Department.

For medical treatment, resources are available for students at UWM’s Norris Health Center.

Confidential rape crisis counseling and victim advocacy resources are available for students at University Counseling and Survivor Support and Victim Advocacy Services.