Ways to Upload
Access your Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Office 365, OneDrive, and other accounts at any wepa print station to print your files.
Download wepanow.com/printapp, open your document, choose “File>Print” and select your preferred wepa printer.
Login at wepanow.com/webupload, select your documents and “send to wepa.”
Using your school email account,
email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the “wepaPrint” app and follow the instructions.
Insert your USB drive at any wepa print station.
Payment Methods & Printing Costs
$2.00 service fee for online PantherCard (Student ID) account deposits.
$0.40 fee for Debit/Credit use, waived with $5.00 min Wēpa account deposit.
Existing pantherPRINT Cards will not work with Wēpa Print Stations.
Students will be able to transfer remaining pantherPrint Card Balances to their Wēpa Accounts until December 23rd 2017. Read more here.
Black & White
- $0.08 Mono Letter Simplex
- $0.12 Mono Letter Duplex
- $0.28 Color Letter Simplex
- $0.50 Color Letter Duplex
High Resolution Tabloid (11″ x 17″)
- $0.20 Mono Tabloid Simplex
- $0.36 Mono Tabloid Duplex
- $1.00 Color Tabloid Simplex
- $1.90 Color Tabloid Duplex
All color print stations can print in both color and black & white – at no additional cost.
Campus Wēpa Printers
Help & Support
First Time Use Instructions
- Tap “Don’t have a PantherCard?” (Even if you have one).
- Select “I am a student.” (For anyone with an ePanther Account).
- Use your UWM Credentials to login with Wēpa.
- Release your job and pay for your prints.
- Swipe your PantherCard the next time you use Wēpa.
- If you do not have a PantherCard, click here to learn how to swipe any magnetic strip card to login.
- Use your UWM Account to print anywhere on campus!