Students can now apply to be a member of the 2018 PantherFest Working Group.
As a member of the Pantherfest working group you will…
- Help plan and implement UWM’s largest annual tradition
- Develop important leadership and professional skills
- Build your professional network
- Learn what it takes to plan a major concert event
- See the behind-the-scenes of the music industry and event production
The Pantherfest working group is seeking applications from current UWM students for the at-large working group membership (at-large just means that all current UWM students are eligible to apply).
At-Large Membership Application:
At-large members of the working group are unpaid volunteer positions. Individuals will be involved in the planning and implementation of specific aspects of the overall event. Two at-large positions are available. All students are encouraged to apply for an at-large position.
Application deadline is Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at midnight.