Students can now apply to be a member of the 2017 PantherFest Working Group.
As a member of the Pantherfest working group you will…
- Help plan and implement UWM’s largest annual tradition
- Develop important leadership and professional skills
- Build your professional network
- Learn what it takes to plan a major concert event
- See the behind-the-scenes of the music industry and event production
The Pantherfest working group is seeking applications from current UWM students for the co-chair and at-large working group membership.
Pantherfest Co-Chair Application:
The Pantherfest co-chair is a hired position, responsible for co-managing the full scope of the planning and production of Pantherfest in close partnership with a UWM fulltime staff member. One co-chair position is available. Individuals applying for the co-chair position must also submit a cover letter and resume.
At-Large Membership Application:
At-large members of the working group are unpaid volunteer positions. Individuals will be involved in the planning and implementation of specific aspects of the overall event. Two at-large positions are available. All students are encouraged to apply for an at-large position.
Application deadline is Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 5pm.