UW-Milwaukee students can now access the Office 365 Student Advantage program at no cost. Included are Microsoft Office Pro Plus collaboration and productivity tools, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel for Mac operating systems, and many more applications for MS Windows environments.
How to get the Software:
Current UWM students can download the software through the Office 365 portal.
Click here for Download Instructions
1. Login into your UWM Office 365 email account. On the top right bar, click on Office 365 icon.
2. Click on Install now button to install Office 2016 onto your PC.
3. A popup will appear asking you to Run or Save the file. Click Run to go install the software directly after you download the file. Click Save if you want to install it at a later time.
Click here for Installation Instructions for Windows
1. Run the installer.
2. Wait while Office is getting ready to download.
3. A new window will appear, installing all Office 365 programs. This may take 5-10 minutes.
4. Your download is now complete. Click on Start and select All Programs to find Office 365 programs.
Office 365 FAQs:
You can find all FAQs related to Office 365 on the UWM Knowledge Base.