Peter Robinson, Expert Software Manager Pro
Interim Software Asset Manager
Office: NWQB 2438
Phone: (414)229-2719 | Email: email@example.com
Peter holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Studies, is a certified Software Asset Management Practitioner, holds a Six-Sigma certification in office automation, a certification in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v2 foundations, and serves on the UWM Cloud Services Advisory Board.
As Interim Software Asset Manager, Peter leads the SAM team in assisting customers so they understand the costs, compliance and legal pitfalls associated with software license management. Additionally, Peter:
- Initiates the software asset management conversation with campus units
- Fosters relationships with and communicates requirements to vendors
- Advises clients on best practices associated with technology acquisition, upgrade and disposition issues
- Reconciles vendor invoices
- Maintains current software license inventory
- Develops and reviews license policies and procedures
- Creates software asset management (SAM) plan
- Assumes leadership role in the acquisition and management of campus software assets
Charlie Vang, Expert Software Manager Pro
Software Asset Administrator
Office: NWQB 2428
Phone: (414)229-5623 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlie holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Studies and is a Certified Software Manager. As Software Asset Administrator, Charlie regulates the deployment of campus software, updates and organizes software inventory and licenses, manages the campus software life-cycle, and maintains the online SoftwareShop, among other duties.
Francis Yang, Expert Software Manager Pro
Software License Administrator
Office: NWQB 2432
Phone: (414)229-7309 | Email: email@example.com
Francis holds a UWM Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Information Technology Management and is a Certified Software Manager. As Software License Administrator, Francis manages internal audits, GAP analyses and makes sure that software installed on campus computers is legal and authorized.