May 14, 2002
- 2329 – Motion from the College of Health Sciences to approve the name change from the Department for Human Kinetics to the Department of Human Movement Sciences.
- 2330 -Motion by the Natural Sciences Divisional Executive Committee to amend the UWM Policies and Procedures A3.4 Library Committee Membership.
- 2331 -Motion by the Lectures Committee to dissolve the Lectures Committee.
- 2332 – Motion by Senator Randall Ryder to amend UWM Selected Academic & Administrative Policies, S-39 “Merit Salary Recommendations – Information to Faculty Members”.2333 – Recommendation by the Ad Hoc Committee to Review the Faculty Disciplinary Policy.
- 2334 – Motion from the Academic Program & Curriculum Committee to amend Fac. Doc. 1382; II.1.b. related to the English requirements of the GER.
April 18, 2002
March 28, 2002
- 2325 – Election of an ad hoc committee to review the faculty disciplinary policy
- 2326 – Motion from the School of Nursing to dissolve its three departments and become a non-departmentalized school effective Fall semester 2002-03
- 2327 – Report of the Nominations Committee. for the 2002-03 faculty standing committees and the Faculty Senate
February 21, 2002
- 2275 – Recommendation by the University Committee to change UWM Policies and Procedures 5.43 (Disciplinary Policy)
- 2324 – Motion that the Faculty Senate debate and vote its preference on the AQIP model of accreditation
- 2324 Supplement, The AQIP Criteria
- 2321 – Summary of Senate Attendance for Semester 1, 2001-022322 – Summary of Faculty Legislation for Semester 1, 2001-02
- 2323 – Memorial Resolution for Professor Emeritus Robert L. Costello, Department of Biological Sciences
December 20, 2001
- 2317 – Research Policy Committee 2000-2001 Annual Report2318 – Academic Policy Committee recommendation that the 2002-04 Academic Calendar be approved
- 2319 – Motion by the Archives and Library Committees to merge the Archives Committee with the Library Committee
- 2320 – Resolution from Professor Lex Renda objecting to Safransky
November 15, 2001
- 2311 – Motion from the School of Allied Health Professions to change the name of the School to the College of Health Sciences
- 2312 -Academic Program & Curriculum Committee 2000-2001 Annual Report
- 2313 – Affirmative Action in Faculty Employment Committee 2000-2001 Annual Report
- 2314 – Athletic Board 2000-2001 Annual Report
- 2315 – Motion from the APCC, the College of Letters & Science and the School of Business Administration to Implement a Bachelor of Arts in Global Studies
- 2316 – Extension Policy Committee 2000-2001 Annual Report
October 18, 2001